The Human Resources (HR) group is part of the Office of Innovation & Collaboration and provides services to the corporation in the following areas:
• Employee and Labour Relations;
• Recruitment and Workforce Planning;
• Training and Development;
• Compensation, Benefits and Payroll services; and,
• Employee Health and Wellness.
The HR team provides strategic solutions for the corporation focused on the recruitment, retention and motivation of our skilled and valued workforce.
Contact Human Resources:
Human Resources- City of Cranbrook
40 – 10th Avenue South
Cranbrook, BC V1C 2M8
Click here for the Human Resources and Recruitment FAQ.