Energy Management Program
The City has been actively working to reduce its energy use. Through the completion of numerous studies and projects, the City has avoided approximately $195,000 in energy costs since 2013! The following graph shows the energy the City has saved from completing energy efficiency projects.
The City has received approximately $310,000 in funding through grants and partnerships since 2013. Funding includes:
• $270,173 from BC Hydro for project incentives and salaries
• $15,282 from FortisBC for project incentives
Interested in learning more about the projects the City has completed to increase its energy efficiency? Click on the project name to find more detailed information.
• Energy Study at Western Financial Place & Curling Rink
• LED Streetlight Project (Phase I and II)
• Aquatic overhead lights upgraded to LED lights