City Tenders and Requests for Proposals
Contracting opportunities available with the City of Cranbrook are listed here. For more information, click on the project of interest to you from the list below.
Request For Quote (RFQ) - Community Economic Development Plan
The City of Cranbrook requires a qualified consultant to help create a Community Economic Development Plan. This work will support future project phases by creating a strategic vision and framework for economic development initiatives at the City of Cranbrook.
Please forward your quotation, via email, with the subject line “Community Economic Development Plan”, by 4:30 p.m. (MST) no later than Friday, July 9th, 2021 to:
Darren Brewer, Business Development Officer
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (250) 919.9792
Your quotation will hold the price for 60 days after the closing date. Late quotations will be rejected. Emailed submissions are acceptable.
The City of Cranbrook reserves the right to reject any or all quotations or to accept the quotation deemed most favorable in the interest of the City. The lowest or any quotation will not necessarily be accepted. Should only one submission be received, the City reserves the right to negotiate pricing.
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) - Recreation & Culture Beverage Supply
The Corporation of the City of Cranbrook invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from interested parties looking to offer beverage supply services for their Recreation & Culture facilities.
The following information is to be included in the Expression of Interest response:
1. Submittal Form (you can download the complete EOI package here);
2. Each submission shall include the company name. Proponents may use this section to introduce the proposed opportunity and the key provisions of the submittal;
3. The name of the person(s) authorized to represent the response in negotiating and signing any agreement which may result from the EOI;
4. The following statement: “Contractor accepts all terms and conditions contained in the City of Cranbrook’s Expression of Interest for Beverage Supply”;
5. A brief description of the business, its nature, history (including number of years in operation and number of current employees), client base, projects, staff growth, etc. Attach any relevant literature (brochures, etc.);
6. List proposed improvements (if any) to beverage supply services;
7. List proposed products to be sold and proposed pricing of those products;
8. List proposed fees paid to the City of Cranbrook for the right to supply beverages;
9. List proposed marketing fees paid to the City of Cranbrook for the right to supply beverages;
10. Description of electrical equipment/fixtures and non-energized equipment being brought in;
11. The term of the supply contract and renewal options;
12. Proposed promotional and marketing initiatives within the facilities;
13. Previous Beverage Suppliers have been offered the right to purchase the tickets for one private suite at the Western Financial Place - with twelve adult Cranbrook Bucks Season passes. Please note if this is of interest; and
14. Any other supporting information you may wish to include with your submission.
Enquiries and Closing Date:
Enquiries regarding the Expression of Interest should be direct to:
Stacy Paulsen, Director Recreation and Culture
c/o City of Cranbrook
40 - 10th Avenue South
Cranbrook, BC V1C 2M8
E-Mail: [email protected]
Deadline for Expressions of Interest is Friday, July 23, 2021, 4:30 pm MDT. Submissions can be emailed or posted to the address above.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL - Janitorial Services – Western Financial Place
The City is seeking proposals from qualified proponents for the provision of janitorial services for Western Financial Place for a two year period with the option for a one year extension at the discretion of the City.
Proposals must be submitted before 2:30pm MT, Wednesday, June 30, 2021 by one of the following methods:
a) Hard Copy Submission – Sealed envelopes labeled with the Bidder’s name, project name and City’s name to:
Attention: Melissa Smith, Financial Services Manager
City of Cranbrook
40 10th Avenue South
b) Electronic Submission - via www.BCbid.ca.
Late submissions will be rejected. The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals submitted.
For any additional information about doing business with the City of Cranbrook, please visit the Purchasing Department page.