Change Of Property Owner Information - Mailing Address Change

Mailing address changes must be made through BC Assessment. It is the property owner’s responsibility to keep the BC Assessment records accurate.  BC Assessment will register an address change in the City of Cranbrook’s system weekly.

You will need your folio number, assessment area number and jurisdiction area number in order to make an address change.

Folio/Roll number: This can be found on your property tax notice or BC Assessment notice. However, if you do not have your tax notice handy, the folio/roll number can also be found using our Property Tax app ( or BC Assessment (

Assessment Area: 22

Jurisdiction: 205

Please mail or email the BC Assessment form to:

BC Assessment Office
200-117 Cranbrook Street
Cranbrook, BC
V1C 3P8


This BC Assessment form is also available to do online at

It is also the property owner’s responsibility to keep the Land Titles record accurate.

Information and FORM 15 can be found here

Please mail the original signed FORM 15 to:

Land Titles
Suite 114-455 Columbia Street
Kamloops, BC
V2C 6K4

  • Share This: