Cranbrook, BC (September 7, 2018) -- The Kimberley/Cranbrook 2018 55+ BC Games are next week. This means our area will have more than 2,200 visitors! We want to make these 31st 55+ BC Games a great experience for everyone and we need your help to do it. The following events are in need of volunteers.
- Cycling is looking for volunteers to be course marshalls, check in participants, work food and water stations and setting up barriers on September 13th, 14th, and 15th in the morning.
- Swimming is looking for people to be timers the mornings of September 13th, 14th, and 15th.
- Mountain Biking requires course marshalls September 13th and 14th in the morning.
- Lawn Bowling is looking for people for measuring and scoring in September 13th and 14th in the mornings and afternoons.
- Track and Field is looking for volunteers to help with the water and snack stations for the 10K run the morning of September 15th.
- Tennis is seeking people with some tennis knowledge to act as court attendants at Cranbrook Mt. Baker tennis facilities on September 12th and 13th in the mornings and afternoons and the 14th in the morning.
To volunteer to help with these events go to https://www.bcseniorsgames.net/kmcn2018se to sign up.