January 7, 2016

Cranbrook, BC (January 7, 2016) – If you are 65 years of age or older, you are eligible for a Senior Citizen Permit from the City of Cranbrook.

Under the City of Cranbrook Parking Meter Bylaw, vehicles that display a Senior Citizen Permit are not required to pay for metered parking through the downtown area.

Permits are available during regular business hours at City Hall.   Those applying for a Senior Citizen Permit are required to provide government issued identification showing your date of birth and a copy of the vehicle registration proving ownership.

If you have questions specific to the Senior Citizen Permit, please contact City Hall at 250-426-4211.

  • Share This: